Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Been too long.


So much has happened.

The last six months have been so eventful. So many changes have taken place. I honestly don't know where to start from.
I miss writing. I had to stop writing. I want to get back to writing. When you write honestly, you give a gift to yourself that will change your life for the better.

I am a different person. I have new stories, new experiences, new challenges to share.

Wedding planning seems such a bore to me. I am more excited about the marriage itself. Why can't the ceremony be skipped?

I believe in tiny answered prayers. The tiny prayers like God let there be light right now so I can sleep well tonight. He listens.

Everyone is growing. We are all getting older and most importantly happier and more content. I am thankful

How are you?

5 comments:

  1. Funmssss.. I just might have the right project to interest you and share (just) one story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. asoebi time... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're been missed. Can't wait to hear about your new stories, experiences, challenges. Best to you, always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog !

    love your background pictures!

    http://www.unn.edu.ng

    ReplyDelete

I love reading from my readers :)