Friday, August 10, 2012

Who are you?


I value God, Family, Independence, travel, success, money and healthy living. I deeply appreciate friends, laughter, good food, great music and love in my life. I especially value Integrity in myself and others.

Before I die, I want to have made a positive impact in the world for young people and women. As an Entrepreneur, I will use my one life to affect many lives by helping people realize their goals and dreams. In my work and life, I will always tell my truth and make space for others to tell theirs.

In my journey to empower others, I will not neglect my own family, friends, finances, health or spirituality. I will always remember that failure is only failure if you don't learn anything from it and that worrying never solves anything.

I will always put my faith in God and trust him completely to take care of me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. And when one is true to oneself and do right by others, things work out for the best even at time when it may not appear to be the case.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading from my readers :)