Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Still here.......

I miss you guys here. I am still alive, sorry i've been off. It's been so hectic and crazy lately and my life is still as dramatic so fret not, more updates coming soon.

I have been a bad friend. You know how i always had issues with friends and had to cut some off so i could stop whining like i had no control over my life? well, i was the bad friend in this case. I am still on a time-out with the 2 friends i messed the relationship with. Maybe i will be forgiven, maybe not. I am dealing with the consequences of my actions.

Two different aituation but same outcome, I messed up pretty bad all within last weekend. I can't overstate how sorry i am but they don't read my blog so no point grovelling here again.

Anyway, just wanted to check on you guys and tell you 2 things. One: Don't take your friends for granted and be there when they need you, even if they don't show it. Two: Be slow to anger and never assume or jump to conclusions.


(source: http://etiquetteforalady.tumblr.com)

Love you all........

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you able to rebuild your Friendships. Good friends are hard to find. They are also forgiving:)

    Be good to yourself

    ReplyDelete

I love reading from my readers :)