Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Living.........

I have not been living. Yea i wake up, go to work, run my business, talk to family and friends but i never do anything personally exciting or spend time with myself that wasn't work or business related.

Last week was hectic, i almost quit and it took the realization of a mild nervous breakdown and my friend Akin to remind me that life is too short for me not to do things i like.

I decided to kick start my new 'Living Project' by taking a weekend trip to Cape Coast. It was amazing. I want to explore the world, not just the famous cities but beautiful places that can put a smile on my face, so when i take my last breath, i can truly say i lived a happy life

These pictures were taken on one of the cape coast beaches and the famous Elmina slave castle.... Enjoy













I urge you guys to do something you have always wanted to do, write a bucket list and tick them off one by one. I am writing mine currently and i hope i can tick them all off before i die....and if i do die before i do, i may at least have managed to live a little

P.s- The Pictures were taken directly from a phone...The HTC desire... the camera quality is so awesome.

Ps.s - Template still working out?


3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the template. Reading this post makes me long for home. Next time take me with you:) It is important to take time to smell the roses. Much happiness to you

    ReplyDelete

I love reading from my readers :)