Tuesday, August 9, 2011

On Kanye West and Jay Z......


Kanye West and Jay Z released an album less than 24hrs ago.
I was eagerly anticipating it. Watch the Throne. Got it as soon as I woke up. I've listened to it 3 times, I've a few faves but the album makes me feel uneasy. Maybe I've read too much posts from VigilantCitizen.com about the illuminati, symbols, interpretations e.t.c but I can't help but sense something dark about it.

It's a pretty good album, Frank Ocean whose music I love is featuref twice, and Don Jazzy produced one of the tracks ft Beyonce also. However, still can't help this dark feeling.
For example why was there 3 mins silence at the beginning of 'Illest mutherfucker alive'? I leave that to VigilantCitizen to figure out.
Actually, I can't wait to read what they have to say.

In other news, we need to pray for peace. What's going on in the world? This London riots are getting out of hand, as at time of this post, 225 youths have been arrested. God save us all.

1 comment:

  1. Amen o! It is really disturbing. Aside from all the atrocities being committed, all I can think of is if this was happening in Nigeria, the spin the western media would have put on it!
    I have never bought into all the conspiracy theories, I feel it's people making up stories about these successful artistes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading from my readers :)