Saturday, August 27, 2011

....Musings....


My Life's a journey. And my destination is happiness. Discovering who I am. Finding my inner confidence. Feeling comfortable in my own skin. My imperfections are what make me, me. I'll show them off. I'll adorn my curves and accentuate my figure, flaunting it without shame. I will not dumb myself down to fit into a stereotype, neither will I apologise for my small successes. I'm a firm believer and will not be swayed by the material things in this world. I will work hard and follow my dreams and patiently wait to reap the fruits of my hardwork....

Life is a journey and I will not stop till I get to my destination.

3 comments:

  1. "I will not dumb myself down to fit into a stereotype, neither will I apologise for my small successes."

    this statement stuck
    a friend of mine is going through something that makes her almost regret the success that she worked so hard for, and its pissing me off.
    infact id write a post about this

    ReplyDelete

I love reading from my readers :)