Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An Intro maybe?

I used to blog....no scratch that, i am a blogger.
A few weeks ago, my old blog was discovered professionally. I had to make a choice. I closed it amidst tears, yes i cried. See i have been writing on that blog for almost 4 years and i had grown to love the readers, comments, etc so i was sad to see it go. Imagine having to throw away your Hermes Bag just because your ex bought the same for his new unpretty girlfriend nah forget the example..... well you get my drift

I threw myself into work to get over the depression but today, i realised that closing the blog was a blessing in disguise. I had been making a lot of changes in my life and i am at the stage i want to write uninhibited, the way i used to on blogger in 2007. We were all strangers to one another with passion of writing and sharing experiences.

I have set new goals and i want to capture my life’s journey going forward.

Oh in case you didn't know, I’m a lady. There will be laughter and tears, pains and joys, random thoughts and reflections, good times, and moments of well let's say...Arrgghhh!!! but they make up who am i and will guide me on this road...

Welcome again to my Life! Rebirth.......

p:s- A big apology to anyone that has ever read my old blog.....i am sorry for closing it down

8 comments:

  1. ReBirth...seen..:) iHeart you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your fresh start, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a new day, it's a new dawn!
    Welcom back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you didn't just bury the old blog and move on, you blogger ghost still lives on.... ha ha :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving a trail so that some of us can at least recognise the 'Rebirth'
    Imagine having to throw away your Birkin bag because you could not tell the difference with a replica.
    Hope you are well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to go to the first post to make sure it was still you. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. discovered professionally? is it a crime for a consultant to blog?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading from my readers :)